- Arkham Horror, the 1987 and 2005 editions
- Board game: 1987 edition: 6/10, primitive, overly difficult to win, but fun. 2005 edition: 7/10, flawed but fun.
- Urban Myth
- Board game: 6/10: A good idea for a party game with an okay implementation.
- Forbidden Island
- Board game: 8/10, solid cooperative game, Pandemic squeezed into 30 minutes.
- 7/10, flawed but compelling Dominion knockoff.
- Dominion: Original, Intrigue, Seaside, Alchemy
- 10/10, a deck building game polished to a mirror shine.
- Puzzle Strike
- 7/10, successful marriage of Puzzle Fighter and Dominion with some casual play problems.
- Pandemic and Pandemic Legacy: Season 1
- Pandemic: 7/10, A solid cooperative game, worth playing at least a few times. Pandemic Legacy: 10/10, The most amazing cooperative experience I've ever had.
- 13 Days: The Cuban Missile Crisis
- A satisfying simulation of the Cuban missile crisis in about 45 minutes.