I've written a bunch of resources for traditional (non-video game) role-playing games.
- Tips for Game Masters - Tips for game masters of role-playing games.
- Tips for Game Masters at Conventions - Tips for game masters of role-playing games running games at conventions.
- Tips for Players - Tips for players of role-playing games.
- Distance Estimation - How accurate is the long edge plus half short edge estimate of diagonal distance? (2009-11-25)
- Gaming Conventions - Information on attending gaming conventions. Features the Gen Con Survival Guide.
- The Problem with Adventure Paths - Adventure Path modules, published over many months or years, are inherently flawed. (2008-09-06)
- Amber - A campaign journal with Trumps.
- Deadlands - Deadlands information
- Dungeons & Dragons - The math in D&D, maps and calenders for Greyhawk, notes on character advancement, and campaign journals.
- Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple Journal - Transcript of a Do game played August 3, 2011 at Gen Con Indy.
- Dungeon World - The game inspired by early Dungeons & Dragons and modern narrative focused design.
- Leverage - Resources for Margaret Weis Production's Leverage: The Roleplaying Game, based on the television show Leverage.
- My Life With Master - Resources for the RPG My Life With Master.
- Paranoia - Resources for the Paranoia role-playing game.
- Shadowrun - Shadowrun survival tips for players and several campaign journals.
- Spirit of the Century - Resources for Spirit of the Century
- Swords & Wizardry - Mythmere Game's clone of original Dungeons & Dragons