High Programmer > Alan De Smet > Games > Role-Playing Games > Dungeons & Dragons > D&D Histories > Eberron Module Campaign
Eberron Module Campaign
Michael's page for this campaign is here.
- Thayden - Alan - Elven cleric of the Undying Court
- Red (Appleberry Bottletail) - Halfling warrior
- Lin (Linya Moondew) - Elven rogue
- Eight (Warforged Artificer Number Eight) - Warforged artificer
- All the bad guys - Michael
- 2004-09-16 March 16th - March 17th - The group meets after foiling a robbery at the inn we are in. We escort the innkeep while she delivers her valuables for safekeeping. On the way back we investigate an attempted robbery by a warforged serving a "Lord of Blades." The next day we're offered a job finding a family heirloom: a lost pattern. We agree and head into the lower levels of Sharn to look for the lost forge where the pattern is. We encounter another warforged who might be looking for the pattern as well, and tangle with two shifter, likely just opportunists looking for easy money.
- 2004-09-23 March 17th - March 18th - We locate the lost forge and recover the schema, but not before tangling with long abandoned construct guard dogs, and some of the Lord of Blades' minions.
- 2004-10-14 March 18th - March 23rd - Lady Elaydren sends us a message, but it's stolen by a warforged and kobolds. During a hasty meeting with the Lady we're attacked by the thieves. We leave on a mission to recover another of the schema. We sail to Rhukaan Draal, repelling a skeletal attack en route.
- 2004-10-21 March 23rd - March 24th - We meet Failin, our contact in Rhukaan Draal. We defend Failin against some of his dissatisifed customers. Failin, a dragonmarked member of the house of transport, conveys us toward Rose Quarry using his magical landcart
- 2004-11-04 March 24th - March 25th - We arrive in Rose Quarry. The town is burnt to the ground and covered in glass. A necromancer and guards are already there, searching for something. They are excavating and animating dwarven corpses as labor.
- 2004-11-11 March 25th - March 26th - We sneak around the ruins and battle some zombies. We find a strangely labeled map and use it to locate Whitehall. After some negotiation we head into the Mournlands with Failin. We loot two battlefields, each time tangling with something lurking there.
- 2004-11-15 March 26th - March 27th - We arrive at Whitehall and explore the mine. We fine magical hemispherical rooms that connect a single passage at a time. We encounter a friendly, sentient wolf who aids us in exchange for help escaping. We defeat a crazed half-stone wolf.
- 2004-11-29 March 27th - March 28th - We continue exploring Whitehall. We defeat the living flaming sphere and delve deeper into the hall. We defeat two fire elementals guard the second schema and a war machine. The war machine appears to be a long range glass thrower, it may be responsible for destroying Rose Quarrey. We destroy the war machine and leave with Rorsa and the schema. Failin has disappeared; we begin the week long hike to the river to the south.
- 2004-12-09 March 28th - April 4th - We fend off an attack by the necromancer. The necromancer escapes, but we learn something of him after interrogating one of his mercenaries. We meet Lady Elaydren in Rhukaan Draal, give her one of the schemas and part of the story, and escort her back to Sharn. At her suggestion we join the Clifftop Adventurer's Guild. Lady Elaydren will attempt to seek audience with her elder's for us.
- 2004-12-16 April 4th - April 8th - We settle in to Sharn for a bit. We're attacked by a group of emerald claw bugbears and gnolls sent by Gallow.
- 2004-12-30 April 8th - April 16th - We learn what Lady Elaydren knows about the schema, we reveal the existance of the duplicate schema and the pattern. We decide to work for the Breland spy network, the Dark Lanterns. We pass an audition and accept a mission to track down a rogue Dark Lantern agent. The agent is exhibiting strange new powers and stole a powerful evil sword.
- 2005-01-13 April 16th - April 19th - We give chase. Two days out we're attacked by several gnolls. The next day we catch up with the dark carriage. We stop it, but Grilsha and Lucan get away. Further evidence suggests Lucan is now a vampire.
- 2005-01-20 April 19th - April 22th - We tangle with a fanatic knight of the Silver Flame who assumes that we've been tainted by Lucan. After several days travel we arrive in Trolanport and discover that "Krell" is an Audarian diplomat. Lin steals us an invitation to a masquerade ball at the Audarian embassy.
- 2005-02-10 April 22th - April 23rd - We attend the masquerade. Lucan and Grilsha attack the ambassador, we stop them. Lucan escapes, but we capture Grilsha. We learn that Lucan was an old friend of the ambassador and that she gave him free passage on an airship before he turned on her.
- 2005-02-17 April 23rd - April 24th - We chase Lucan onto an airship. An Emerald Claw airship lead by Gallow attacks us. In the battle both airships go down. Lucan flees in bat form to a small town. We give chase using one of the raider's air skiffs.
- 2005-02-21 April 24th - April 26th - We chase Lucan into a small town. He slows us with horrid rats and a wolf while he escapes. Guessing that he'll take the lightning rail to Karnath, we board the next train there. While searching the train the train is attacked by warforged on an airskiff and halfling barbarians on pterasaurs. The warforged are looking for us specifically. We defeat them.
- 2005-02-24 April 26th - We quickly defeat on a few remaining warforged, then chase Lucan into the forest. We trail him to an old goblin temple. We face a cloaker and an undead minotaur. At the top of the temple we find Lucan has trapped himself in a magically protected room. We rest for the night and prepare to face Lucan.
- 2005-03-03 April 26th - April 27th - We explore the basement of the ruins. The next day we face down the trapped Lucan and defeat him.